Sunday, March 15, 2009

Seeing Spots

So we have spent the last month at the doctors office. If it wasn't Dylan sick, then Peyton would be sick. Well, this last week I noticed red spots on Dylan's neck and behind his ears. Jeff pointed out that they looked like chicken pox. Sure enough after a 3 hour wait at the doctors office it was confirmed. Dylan has a very mild case of the chicken pox, thanks to the vaccine.

I know Peyton is absolutely DOOMED. I'll let you know how well Peyton does with them as soon as the spots start to appear. I can only imagine since he hasn't had the vaccine.

Pictures will be coming VERY soon...

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Those darn vaccines anyway! Good luck with it! I can't believe you had to wait 3 hours for the doctor either, that is just crazy! As for the chicken pox, take lots of pics, those are always fun to look at later in life